Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Cristmas

I have a wonderful gathering with a group of Sweeties tonight....(actually it is start from this evening)Eventhough we did not really talk much to each other, I am touched to see everyone of them stay healthy, pretty, and talkative! ^^Maybe I am influenced by the Mayan's legend spread by "somebodies" in this world.... I started to try to appreciate everyone around me, at anytime....No matter we are really close to each other, or we are just normal friends....I believe there must be some reasons, arranged by someone, let us meet each other....This is not an coincidence =)

Two more days, 24th of December, is coming again!
Time of thanksgiving from humans to God the Father,time for people to look back to what we have done throughout the year.....For me, Eloise, the first thing to be thanksgiving is the health of my family,the second thing will be the friendship with all of my friends....the third thing will be the "boy", or now should call him a "man" =)Thanks God for all the good things happened on me....In this festive mood, I would like to wish everyone who appeared in my lifeA wonderful, and merry merry Christmas!May God bless all of us~Happy birthday Jesus, my Lord!




No comments:

Post a Comment